Manually Operated Air Control Valve KTC-1-08
Manually operated pneumatic distributor KTC-1-08.
Directional control valve - four-way three-position valve type valve, connection G1 / 4 Used to control pneumatic cylinders and other pneumatic equipment.
Due to the fact that the pace of automation of production is growing every day, the need to replace physical labor with the work of "ordinary" pneumatic mechanisms (pneumatic drives, pneumatic cylinders) is also growing. Not one pneumatic drive or the pneumatic cylinder will not be able to fully work if it is not controlled, and so, the pneumatic distributor controls the operation of the drive. Pneumatic valves PNEVMOLUX are divided into three types:
- 2/2 - two linear (two openings for air, input and output), two-position (two switching positions).
- 3/2 - three linear (three openings for air, inlet, outlet and air discharge), two-position (two switching positions)
- 5/2 - five linear (five openings for air, inlet, two outlets and two air vents), two-position (two switching positions)
- 5/3 - five linear (five openings for air, inlet, two outlets and two air vents), three-position (three switching positions)
Each type of electro-pneumatic distributor differs in the type of control:
- Electropneumatic - the spool of the distributor moves by means of an open air channel using an electromagnet.
- Pneumatic - the spool of the distributor moves with the help of the supplied compressed air into the channel allocated for this.
- Mechanical - the spool of the distributor is moved using the handle or the pedal.
The pneumatic distributor is controlled by separate channels for supplying compressed air. These channels have a threaded hole for installing fittings with a collet connector.
Also for compressed air, we recommend using our polyurethane tube.
One of the most important advantages of these pneumatic valves is its weight (200 grams) and its small dimensions, which makes it possible to place it both on the pneumatic cylinder body and on the equipment itself.
A repair kit implies a set of spool o-rings; this is usually the only part that has wear in these valves. Removing and installing the dispenser cuffs themselves does not require a huge skill and a highly skilled specialist. As a result, we get a full-fledged distributor for a low cost and extend its life for a long time.
All the presented models of electro-pneumatic valves are in stock, stocks of valves are constantly replenished and can be purchased without difficulty.