Fulfillment of orders for pneumatic cylinders is 5-7 working days!
Our company produces pneumatic cylinders of various series and standards (ISO, GOST), under the PNEVMOLUX trademark (Pneumolux).
The use of pneumatic equipment in production is one of the most useful and rational achievements today. To automate their lines, manufacturers are increasingly using pneumatic equipment, which includes pneumatic cylinders.
The pneumatic drive is the most reliable, simplest and cheapest option for industrial automation.
The Pneumolux pneumatic cylinder is a reliable actuator that will not give you a hassle to use it in the right conditions.
For the installation and assembly of Pneumolux pneumatic cylinders, various types of fasteners are used, as well as sensors to determine the position of the piston.
We manufacture pneumatic cylinders with different stroke lengths (from 5 mm to 3000 mm) and piston sizes (10,16 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125, 250, 320, 400 mm), we also manufacture cylinders with spring return, single or double acting.
1) Pneumatic cylinders of the AF series are the most common and budgetary version of the pneumatic actuator. The device of the pneumatic cylinder allows for reliable fastening and installation.
In the standard version, the pneumatic cylinder runs on ties (GOST 15608-81, ISO 6430). Pneumatic cylinders on the eyelet are the most common option for attaching pneumatic cylinders (according to GOST it has the designation Pneumatic cylinder 1412), other options for mounting pneumatic cylinders on legs (GOST 1112), on a flange (GOST 1212), on a trunnion (GOST 1512) and with elongated studs (GOST 1012).
2) Pneumatic cylinders AFC are manufactured according to ISO 6431, ISO 15552. In the basic version, the pneumatic cylinder of the AFC series: double-acting, non-threaded rod and with cushioning at the end of the stroke, has fastenings for reed switches on the end caps. Non-standard version of the pneumatic cylinder: one-way action (spring return), through rod, change in length and thread on the rod. Available with piston diameters (32 to 125) mm and strokes up to 2900 mm. All pneumatic cylinders are equipped with a magnetic ring on the piston, which allows the use of reed position sensors. The pneumatic cylinder liner is manufactured using high-precision equipment, resulting in a high surface finish and directional roughness, which reduces wear on the piston seals. Special high-quality lubrication allows the use of pneumatic cylinders in pneumatic system operation without forced lubrication. The chrome-plated steel rod has a permissible deviation in the rod diameter from - 0.025 to 0.064 mm.
3) Pneumocylinders Pneumolux CF series according to ISO 6431. Their main difference from other pneumatic cylinders is an anodized aluminum sleeve of a special section. Its profile allows the use of CGP-30 reed position sensors without additional fasteners. Also, this profile can withstand higher radial loads, which allows the pneumatic cylinder to be used in conditions with high radial loads. The pneumatic cylinder on the eyelet is one of the most popular types of fastening the pneumatic cylinder, as well as the pneumatic actuator Pneumolux is attached with a flange, a double shackle (double eyelet), on the legs, and with the help of tips.
4) Pneumatic cylinders DF series according to ISO 6432. Mini cylinders are presented in various industries, due to their low price, small dimensions, resistance to aggressive media. Covers of pneumatic cylinders are made of solid anodized aluminum, they are threaded, which makes it possible to mount the cylinders without additional mounting elements. There is also a hole on the back cover, which allows you to attach the pneumatic cylinder to the lug. The liner of this series of stainless steel pneumatic cylinders allows the use of this series of pneumatic cylinders in food and chemical industries. Pneumatic cylinders of the DF series are manufactured with piston diameters of 16, 20, 25, 32 and 40 mm. As an example, this type of pneumatic cylinders is used in the control of air duct dampers, clamping elements on panel saws, pneumatic control of circular saws (feeding, lifting and releasing). Possible execution of pneumatic cylinders: with spring return and with position sensing (use of reed switches)
5) GF series compact pneumatic cylinders. Used in woodworking, packaging and other equipment. Their compactness allows the use of pneumatic cylinders in the most inaccessible places and linear movement in difficult conditions. The pneumatic cylinders are controlled using pneumatic control valves and valves. The pneumatic cylinder liner is made of anodized aluminum profile. When assembling the pneumatic cylinders, a special lubricant is used, which makes it possible to use compressed air during further operation without adding oil (lubricator) or other lubricant. At the request of the customer, the pneumatic cylinder is equipped with a piston with a magnetic ring, which allows you to adjust the position of the piston.
6) EF series short-stroke pneumatic cylinders. They are very compact, which is their main difference from other series of pneumatic cylinders. This series of pneumatic cylinders does not have the usual front and rear covers, which are pulled together with studs in standard pneumatic cylinders. The role of these covers is a special profile sleeve made of anodized aluminum by extrusion. The grooves are milled in the sleeve, which fix all the internal elements of the pneumatic cylinder using retaining rings and washers. The presence of grooves for reed switches on the sleeve allows you to monitor and control the stroke of the rod and determine the position of the piston. EF pneumatic cylinders are widely used in woodworking, food and packaging equipment and other equipment where compact drives are required. The compact pneumatic cylinders of the EF series have the following standard sizes of piston diameters: 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63 and even 80 mm. The following products can be used with these pneumatic cylinders: fittings, throttles, pneumatic valves Non-standard versions of pneumatic cylinders are possible.
7) Pneumatic cylinders TN series They are used for heavy loads and to prevent rod bending and rotation. This design ensures durability of work and stability of characteristics. They are produced with a piston diameter of 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32 mm and a piston stroke up to 100 mm. The minimum dimensions of the pneumatic cylinders allow them to be used in places where the compact design of equipment units is important. On pneumatic cylinders of the TN series, it is possible to install a magnetic ring on the piston, which allows the use of position sensors on them.
The profile liner of the pneumatic cylinder is manufactured by extrusion, as a result of which it has a high surface finish and directional roughness, which reduces wear on the piston seals. On the surface of the sleeve there are special grooves for installing position sensors. Special high-quality lubrication allows these cylinders to be used in pneumatic system operation without forced lubrication. The stem is made of steel, the surface is chrome-plated, the surface finish is 0.4 microns, the permissible deviations in the stem diameter are f 8.
Для заказа или консультации, заполните форму: